Monday, April 29, 2013

Dissolution of Humanity Pt. I

posted by Hddvh
Hello and welcome back dear readers!

It's time to share some thoughts about my new project with you. Again something special for me, and a good friend of course.

A while ago I got suprised by the Sockelmacher who gave me a miniature to say thank you for our friendship. It's this one:



You can find more views after the jump.

I felt honored and was very happy about that gift! Thanks again my friend, it's a great addition to my display cabinet and I really appreciate your rare free time you've invested in painting this one.

In order to give him something back I was looking for a suitable miniature and find this one, a miniature by Evolution Miniatures:


I immediately had a nice idea and am always playing around how to realize that.

My current plan is an post apocalyptic setting with a wedge of a tank in the background to not disturb from the main character, the stalker. It's the first time for me building and painting a tank. I'll take care of taking a lot I pictures while building up the base later (using a saw to part the tank in a fitting seize of the base...) to show you my progress.

But for now there's just a quick shot of first paint on the stalker:



What do you think about using just a wedge of a tank as a background to present the miniature? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments.

Thanks for reading,
Have a nice start into this week and stay tuned
Arne

No comments:

Post a Comment